Monday, November 10, 2014

Wild thing on halloween

wild thing // max costume

When I first saw a max costume on pinterest months and months ago I knew thats what Beck needed to dress up as on halloween. I planned on getting the costume at a store since there were some pretty good ones out there but I procrastinated and it sold out which left me scrambling at joanns for the pieces to make one myself. It ended up being way cheaper and super easy to make so it all worked out!

He ended up being pretty sick on halloween so he wasn't up for doing much (not that almost one year olds do on halloween anyway) but we still dressed him up and I took about a million photos. Baby's first halloween... why not??

wild thing // max costume
wild thing // max costume
^poor sick baby :(
wild thing // max costume
wild thing // max costume
Max costume

Can he be Max every year? It's just so cute I can't handle it.

5 comments:

  1. I can't even handle the cuteness!!! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my goodness!! too cute!
    what a great costume :)

    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest. That book is definitely one of my favorite and that costume is so perfect! He's such a cute little guy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS