Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Snow Days in February

February
February
February
February
February
February
February

A few weeks ago a couple big snow storms hit Portland and it was transformed into a winter wonderland (why can't this ever happen on Christmas?). We holed up inside for 4 days and watched a lot of The walking dead and ate a whole package of Oreos.

Of course we bundled Beck up in his bear suit and showed him his first snow—he promptly fell asleep.

I kind of wish this is what it looked like all winter but I know I wouldn't feel that way after awhile. Grass is always greener eh? It was fun and beautiful while it lasted but it was also pretty great to leave the house after being stuck inside.

Who's ready for spring?




9 comments:

  1. Awh how adorable does Beck look all bundled up as a bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. that bear suit is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome pictures! you captured it beautifully. Looks like ya'll had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I adore these photos. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to get out of the house, especially after a new baby, I imagine! Babies in bear suits…is there ANYTHING cuter? :)

    I'm SO ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so ready for spring! Where I live in Denmark, we had two snow storms this winter and spring is now well on it's way. Last year, winter just seemed to go on forever. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so happy about the snow up until the last day or so when I was totally over feeling stuck. That initial snow just makes everything quiet and so pretty.

    anyway, email me for hangs! clarelanusse @ gmail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love that little bear suit! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's officially spring! I love that all of us Portlanders were enjoying the snow to the fullest. I love our little snow moments. I'm happy that they do not last a long time here. It's nice to have a snow day and not a snow month.

    http://everydaytamara.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS