Sunday, June 9, 2013

weekending

weekending
weekending
city fair
weekending
We spent most of this weekend relaxing but managed to squeeze in some fun outings too. It was the last weekend of city fair downtown, so we headed there for an evening. We watched people go on all the crazy rides, ate an elephant ear and spent a great deal of time looking at the tigers and lions and other cats. There was a baby tiger playing with people (!!!) and I have about ten thousand videos to prove it.

Saturday we ate lunch at the park, where we saw a naked cyclist twice (eww) and I tried to get my legs at least a darker shade of translucent. And later in the evening I made one of our favorite dinners and we ate it outside. Felt like summer.

Nothing like a good weekend to recharge you for a busy week ahead right?


p.s. Thanks for all the sweet comments about our baby news!! I'm so excited to share a new part of life on this part of the internet.

8 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful. the fair looks fun! ours doesn't arrive til september and i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! If I had been around a baby tiger I would have taken about ten thousand videos too!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely. Sriracha sauce is of course the best sauce ever! I will endure the pain it causes me at 28 weeks pregnant to eat it anyway :)

    Madina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a pretty summer-y post, dinners outside are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! So funny- I've had the impression you'd like a baby and have wondered if you two were planning on trying, but since you have no idea who I am and it's none of my business, of course didn't leave that kind of comment!! However, seeing you sick and tired I've wondered if there may be something wrong that may prevent you from becoming so, and praying against it if that were the case! Jokes on me, lol. I'm always so excited for first time parents- I have seven children and am still in awe and amazement at the wonder of it all every time! Enjoy every bit of it! You two seem like you'll be amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should post the recipe for whatever that delicious looking meal is in the last picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS